Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend...


... is relaxing on the sofa, with a good glass of rosé wine accompanied by a cheese plate, after sitting for hours embroidering on my bunad.

The rosé wine Inés de Monclús from Bodegas Monclús (Huesca, Spain) is a fresh, fruity dry (but not too dry) rosé wine with aromas of strawberry, blackcurrant, fennel and fresh grass. It's a great wine to drink aside tapas or a plate of pasta. Another wine that will turn up more often in this house!!

The cheeses I brought home this week are a Spanish Manchego and one of my favourite cream cheeses....Boursin. I finally discovered it in the bigger supermarket down in the village and just had to satisfy my craving!! I haven't tasted it for years....

I will post an update on the progress on my bunad soon!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment