Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tea Time!

When I read fashion magazines, I normally don't immediately afterwards run to the nearest store to get some of the "hot new items" displayed (I'm definitely NOT a fashionista), but a couple of weeks ago I did just that!

I was on my way home from work and saw in the Norwegian women's magazine "KK" (aka "Kvinner og Klær"; "Women and Clothes") that the Dutch / Norwegian design team behind the jewellery brand Arts & Crafts was launching a jewellery line called "Tea Party" - a range of necklaces and bracelets with very cute cupcake pendants. With my love for baking cupcakes, I just had to have these necklaces. So I ran to the nearest store and ordered my favourites from this jewellery line. Last week they finally arrived.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment