Saturday, October 22, 2011

Christmas Cards

Every year I have big plans for Christmas - especially plans for making my own Christmas Cards - but when it comes down to it, I always end up not sending any... So to make sure that I will stick to my good intentions this year, I dropped by one of my favorite stores in Oslo when I was there earlier this week on a business trip. The Paper Gallery at Norway Designs is like heaven on earth for anyone who loves scrapbooking, origami or any other type of paper crafts.


Norway Designs
Stortingsgate 28
Tel. (+47) 23 11 45 50

It ain't cheap - especially compared to ready made cards - but the selection is divine and as soon as you enter, you feel inspired. So 45 minutes later and 50 euro poorer, I was well prepared for making my own Christmas cards. The result :


I can't wait to send my dear family and friends all these cards to wish them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment